THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30 g cooked chestnuts
- 2 eggs
- 280 g chestnut cream, Bonne Maman
- 95 g Butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 120 g Milk
- 1 tbsp chestnut cream, Bonne Maman
- 120 g icing sugar
- 50 g Butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat oven to 180 degrees and line 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Chop chestnuts speed 5 for 4 seconds and set aside.
Add all other ingredients and mix15 seconds speed 5. Add reserved chestnuts and mix speed 4 for 4 seconds.
Spoon mix into the cupcake liners and bake 12 to 15 minutes until cooked. Cool before icing.
Mix chestnut cream,icing sugar and butter speed 5 for 5 seconds, add milk and mix again speed 5 for 5 seconds to get a smooth icing that can be piped. Add more milk if needed.
Pipe or spread on the cupcakes.
I was given a jar of Bonne Maman chestnut cream and decided to use in a chestnut cupcake recipe I found as a substitute for:
3/4 cup sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup chestnut puree.
So if you have chestnut puree rather than the sweetened chestnut cream, use those 3 ingredients above instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal