- 250 g buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 15 g olive oil
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 5 g bicarbonate of soda
- 5 g ground cinnamon
- 80 g caster sugar
- 185 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Grease and line a 7cm deep, 13.5cm x 24cm (base) loaf pan
- Add buttermilk, eggs, olive oil and bananas to the bowl
- Mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Add flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and caster sugar to the mixture
- Mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Mix for another 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Add chocolate chips and mix for 5 seconds, reverse , speed 3
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to an hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean
- Stand in loaf pan for 10 minutes and then turn onto a wire rack
Accessories you need
Buttermilk can be replaced with normal milk.
I used a mix of white and milk chocolate chips
Make sure bananas are nice and ripe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Chocolate mud cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Mini Savoury Breads
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)