- 250 g bakers flour
- 170 g raw sugar
- 250 g buttermilk
- 1 banana, Ripe
- 90 g coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder, Or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons bicarb
- 40 g Shredded coconut
- 250 g choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
• mill sugar 5 sec speed 9, set aside
• to bowl add banana, oil, buttermilk mix 10 sec speed 5
• add all remaining ingredients and reserved sugar, mix 5 sec speed 4
• mix choc chips through with spatula
• put mixture into muffin pan and bake in oven at 180 degrees for approx 20mins or until golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Banana Tart
- Banana oat bread
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Bombolini (Filled Doughnuts)
- Chocolate cookie shapes