- 60 g Butter, cubed
- 100 g sugar
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 110 g plain flour
- 35 g self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 110 g rolled oats
- 90 g dark choc chips
Preheat oven to 190.
Add butter and sugars to TM bowl and cream together 30 sec / Speed 4 until well combined.
Add egg and vanilla through hole in lid and continue to blend on Speed 4 for a further 30 sec.
Add flours, salt, bicarb, rolled oats and choc chips and set TM to closed lid . Mix 1 minute on interval speed .
Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on oven trays lined with baking paper and place in oven for 10-12 minutes. (watch closely)
Trasfer biscuits to wire rack and allow to cool.
Delicious for kids lunch boxes as a healthier snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses