- 300 grams almonds
- 40 gram cacao powder, raw
- 30 grams arrowroot flour
- 2 heaped teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams Rice malt syrup
- 75 grams warm water
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 level tablespoons Peppermint Oil
- 100 grams dark chocolate, 85%+
- 125 grams fresh cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180C
2. Mill almonds 10 sec/speed 8 - almond meal
3. Add other dry ingredients 5 sec/speed 5
4. add wet ingredients 20 sec/speed 5
5. pour into lined slice tray, bake at 180C 20-25 mins
6. Allow to cool completely
1. melt oil 1min/60C/speed 2
2. add other ingredients mill 15sec/speed8, scrap down and repeat
3. pour out onto base and press down evenly
4. chill in freezer while you make ganache
1. break choc then 10sec/speed 8
2. add cream 2 min/60C/speed 3, continue for extra min if not yet thick.
3. spread evenly over cocont and chill
4. cut up into squares with hot knife and keep in air tight container in fridge
Accessories you need
low sugar - modified from I quit sugar for life
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake