- 250 g pitted dates
- 75 g Nuts, cashews, almonds, peanuts
- 4 tablespoon cacao powder, or cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 125 g Peanut Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 9.
- Line a rectangular tin with baking paper. Spread mixture into tin at desired thickness and press mixture down evenly using spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 45 mins before slicing. Store slice in fridge
Tin dimensions 27 L x 15 W will produce a 1cm H slice. For a thicker slice you can use a smaller tin
This recipe has been converted from www.mysequinedlife.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mums Scotch Shortbread
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies