- 2 packages Chocolate Ripple Biscuits, (500g)
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 330 grams condensed milk, can or homemade
1. place 2 packets of choc ripples in the bowl and crush on speed 8for 10 seconds
2. set aside around 1cup of it for rolling in a seperate bowl
3. add cocoa, coconut and condensed milk and mix on speed 7 for 20 seconds
4. remove from thermomix bowl into a large bowl and let it firm up in the fridge for 15 mins, before rolling into balls then in the set aside crumbs
you could replace the chocolate ripples for any other biscuit
also you could roll in coconut, sprinkles etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake