- 2 packages Chocolate Ripple Biscuits, (500g)
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 330 grams condensed milk, can or homemade
1. place 2 packets of choc ripples in the bowl and crush on speed 8for 10 seconds
2. set aside around 1cup of it for rolling in a seperate bowl
3. add cocoa, coconut and condensed milk and mix on speed 7 for 20 seconds
4. remove from thermomix bowl into a large bowl and let it firm up in the fridge for 15 mins, before rolling into balls then in the set aside crumbs
you could replace the chocolate ripples for any other biscuit
also you could roll in coconut, sprinkles etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins