- 2 sheets puff pastry, ready-made, Thawed
- 3/4 cup Chic bits, The best quality you can get.
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 1 egg, Beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 200°C, regular oven.
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
1. Cut each pastry sheet in 1/4s
2. Brush the edges with the egg wash, and place app 1.5 tablespoons of the choc bits into the centre.
3. Fold over and seal.
4. Brush each piece with egg glaze and sprinkle with the almonds and (optional) cinnamon sugar.
5. Bake for app. 15 minutes until puffed and golden.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
Best eaten on in the day they are made.
1. Blitz sugar and cinnamon
sp 6/15secs or until well combined.
Just use what you need and store the rest in a screw top jar for use in other recipes later on.
Accessories you need
Super easy.. super yummy..
Your source for great recipes, tips and hints on how to get the best out of your Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Dotty's Ginger nut biscuits
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Heidi's German Spritz Cookies
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Chocolate sour cream cake
- Japanese milk bread
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)