- 200 g milk chocolate
- 50 g Butter
- 250 g chestnut purée sweetened, this can be purchased tinned or you can make using my recipe 'Sweetened Chestnut Puree' on the community
- 4 egg yokes
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon raw sugar
Mill sugar 6 seconds speed 9 and set aside
Chop butter for 20 seconds speed 4 to soften (don't let get too soft)
Insert butterfly and add sugar.
Cream for 2 minutes speed 4.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Grate chocolate speed 9 for 4 seconds.
Melt at 50 degrees speed 2 for 4 minutes (you may need to scrape down the sides during to make sure all the chocolate melts)
Fold in chestnut puree to melted chocolate using the kneading function - closed lid interval speed for 12 seconds.
Add the butter/egg mixture into the chocolate mixutre and mix speed 6 for 30 seconds. Set aside
Make sure your bowl is clean and dry and add egg whites.
Whip egg whites until they are firm and peaky speed 3.5 for 1.5 minutes.
Fold whipped egg whites into chocolate mixture using the kneading function - closed lid interval speed for 30 seconds.
Put into a small loaf tin and bake 40 mins on 180 degrees.
Ice with ganache from EDC.
Cream Butter and Sugar
Whip Egg Whites
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Musk Sticks
- Roast Veggie (leftovers) Soup
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Army Green 'Wake Me Up' Smoothie
- Curried (leftover) sausages with rice and veggies
- Chiko Rolls River Cottage Style
- Camembert Rolls
- Chestnutella (Chestnut chocolate spread)
- Sweet Chestnut Puree
- Egg & Dairy Free Choc Muffins
- Peach and Almond Crumble