- 200 g mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Place berries into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 6-7. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
- Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/70˚C/speed 2.
- Add reserved berries and chocolate, flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder and combine 30 sec/speed 5, or until well combined.
- Transfer mix to muffin cases and bake for 15- 20 minutes on 180c or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate And Mixed Berry Muffins
You can substitute berries for banana. These muffins are great for lunchbox snacks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins