- 160 g plain flour
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 65 g Butter
- 360 g very ripe Banana
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Add plain flour, cocoa powder and baking soda to bowl 5 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
- Add butter to bowl and melt 2 min/70°C/speed 2.
- Add bananas and vegetable oil and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Add brown sugar, egg and vanilla 10 sec/speed 3.
- Place set aside dry ingredients back into bowl and combine 30 sec/speed 3. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary.
- Pour mixture into loaf tin and sprinkle with choc chips. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let it cool, slice and enjoy!
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
Accessories you need
Recipe converted to Thermomix from 'Chocolate Banana Bread' Two Peas & Their Pod https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/chocolate-banana-bread/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake