- 170 grams dark chocolate 70%, I use Green and Blacks or Lindt
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 70 grams raw almonds
- 40 grams sorghum flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, I use Himalayan
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- 1 --- handful of cranberries or choc chips, (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180deg.
2. Blitz almonds 15sec/sp9, set aside.
3. Add chocolate and coconut oil to bowl. Melt 3min/50deg/sp1.
4. Add sugar, sorghum flour, salt, baking soda, vanilla, eggs and reserved almond meal to bowl. Mix 1min/sp3.
5. Using a spatula, spread mix into a square baking tin that is lined with baking paper.
6. Press dried cranberries or choc chips into the top if desired.
7. Bake for 30mins.
8. Holding baking paper, lift out of tin and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
Accessories you need
Sorghum flour can be found at an Indian grocer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cornflake honey slice
- Banana and watermelon muffins
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry