- 130 grams Block Cadbury Milk Chocolate
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 130 grams Butter
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 160 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 200 grams Cadbury Milk Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Break Block Chocolate into small pieces. Closed lid position and hold the Turbo button for 2 seconds. Put aside in a large bowl
- Place Rolled Oats into the bowl and blend into a fine powder, speed 8 for 10 seconds. Put aside in a bowl (onto of the ground chocolate is OK).
- Add chopped butter and both sugars. Cream together, speed 4-5 for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides add eggs and vanilla, mix on speed 4-5 for 5 seconds.
- Add Flour, oats powder, chopped chocolate, baking powder, Bicard Soda and chocolate chips. Knead for 1 minute, or until combined (assist through the hole with the spatula).
- Roll the dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Biscuits should be lightly brown and set on the outside but still look a little undone in the middle. That's okay - they will finish setting up after you remove them from the oven. Let cool 2-3 minutes on the baking trays and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- 4-Way Mini Muffins . . . HOWEZAT!
- Fruit Filled Cereal Bars . . . HOWEZAT!
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Eclairs . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf ... HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Bacon and Onion Dip . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free