- 150 g unsalted butter cubed
- 100 g sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 170 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g plain flour
- 120 g chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 deg. (fan-forced). Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Add butter and sugar to TM bowl and cream for 30 secs / sp 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add egg and vanilla bean paste and mix for 10 secs / sp 4
Add flours and chocolate chips and mix for 20 secs / / sp 6.
Further incorporate mixture for 1 min / / /
Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls and gently flatten, spacing them about 2-3 cm apart on baking trays.
Bake for 12-15 mins, until crisp and golden. Allow to cool on tray
You can use the flat top of your MC to press down on your 'balls' of cookie dough to evenly flatten your cookies. Just spray lightly with oil to stop sticking and gently twist as you lift it away from each cookie.
Try adding a mixture of dark and white chocolate chips or some chopped nuts as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll