- 100 grams dark chocolate (70%), chopped
- 250 grams Milk
- 125 grams softened butter
- 225 grams self-raising flour
- 75 grams plain flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 grams brown sugar
- shaved white cholotate
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 80 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 160 degrees celcious and line cup cake tray with 18 paper cases.
Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate for 30 seconds on speed 8 add milk and cook for 2 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 5 set aside
Place butter and sugar in TM bowl and cream for 1 minute on speed 6
Add vanilla essence, one egg at a time through the lid and combine for a few seconds on speed 4
Add flours, cocoa powder, melted chocolate mixture and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4 assist with spatula until smooth batter forms.
Spoon evenly into paper cups and bake for 20 minutes until skewer inserted comes out clean. remove from oven and cool on wire racks.
To make ganache, place chocolate in TM bowl and grate for 30 seconds on speed 8
Add cream and cook for 2 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 5
Decorate cup cakes with ganache and shaved white chocolate
chocolate cup cakes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon