- 260 gram plain flour
- 290 gram sugar
- 50 gram cocoa
- 13 gram Bi-carbonate of Soda
- 6 gram salt
- 345 gram buttermilk (or 1 tblspoon vinegar plus milk to make up 11/2 cups)
- 40 gram olive oil
- 60 gram Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 level tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients into "Closed lid" "Blend" 40sec/speed 6
- Pour into prepared 20cm cake tin (oiled silicone works well).
- Bake 50 - 60 minutes in 165c Fan Forced oven
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice