- 250 g Butter, cubed
- 400 g sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 180 g plain flour
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken
- Frozen raspberries, to scatter
Preheat oven to 180c (fan forced cake-mode). Line base & sides of a greased 20x20cm square baking tin.
Place butter into TM bowl & chop sp5/5sec. Melt butter 3 mins/50 degrees /sp3 or until melted. You may need to scrape down the side of the bowl once during this time.
Add sugar & heat 2-4 mins /50 degrees / sp4 (time required will depend on the type of sugar used; sugar should be mostly dissolved).
Allow to cool to 37 degrees then add vanilla & eggs. Combine 5sec / sp3.
Add flour, cocoa, salt & baking powder. Combine 6sec /sp5 until only just combined - don't over mix.
Spread mixture into prepared tin & scatter with chocolate pieces & raspberries.
Bake 40-45mins or until just firm. Transfer to wire rack to cool before cutting into squares. May be eaten warm or refrigerate to make it more 'fudgey'. Dust with icing sugar if desired.
Original recipe by Justine Hunter, shared with me many years ago by my dear friend, Kath, who now has a Thermie in her scullery!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Avocado Mayonnaise
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)