- 6 Chocolate Hot Cross Buns, (sliced into 3 ~ I used Coles brand)
- 100 grams raw sugar, (to taste)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 375 can carnation light and creamy evaporated milk
- 250 grams water
Recipe is created for
Grease a 20cm square ceramic dish
Slice each Chocolate Hot Cross bun into 3 and arrange in a 3 x 3 pattern in the base of the prepared dish. Arrange another layer on top and set aside.
Place eggs, vanilla essence, evaporated milk and water into TM bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 7.
Carefully pour the custard over the chocolate hot cross buns and allow to sit for 10 minutes to absorb.
Place in a 160 degree fan forced oven for 40 minutes. Serve with whipped vanilla cream (ECB pg 11)!!!
Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake