- 240 grams almonds
- 20 grams cocoa
- 270 grams dates
- 150 grams Peanut Butter
- 50 grams honey, (or maple syrup)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop almonds for 5 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Without cleaning bowl, add all other ingredients and process for 1 minute on speed 9. Add 1 tablespoon of water if mixture is too dry.
Add chopped nuts and mix for 40 seconds on speed 6. (Depending on the dates, sometimes my thermomix struggles at this step. Don't force it, just mix the nuts through with your spatula instead).
Roll into balls. They can be rolled in coconut if desired, or left plain.
Accessories you need
Store in fridge for at least 2 weeks (I have eaten all mine by then), or freeze.
I always use dried pitted dates (just check to make sure all the pits have been removed). If yours feel a bit hard, try weighing them into your steamer basket, and tipping some boiling water over them. I found that doing this softens them just enough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Sweet tart cases
- Easy Christmas pudding with vegan options
- Chermoula chicken with quinoa and lentil salad
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Tropical florentines
- Pumpkin and Capsicum soup
- Flourless refined sugar free chocolate cake
- Chicken in Port Sauce with hasselback potatoes and steamed vegies
- German Apple Cake
- Clone of Strawberry Tart with Basil Sugar - Vegan
- Mint relish
- Sourdough Banana Bread (refined sugar, dairy and egg free)