- 150 grams raw sugar, (mill a little extra and set some aside for dusting later)
- 230 grams pumpkin, roughly cubed
- 1 egg
- 120 grams Milk, (I used milk kefir)
- 40-50 grams cocoa powder
- 90 grams chocolate chips
- 110 grams Butter, softened
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 230 grams cake flour
- 110 grams coffee, brewed, (make it hot and strong)
1. Preheat oven to 140C (fan-forced) and grease and line a 23cm springform pan.
2. Mill sugar for 10 secs, SP9. If milling extra for dusting then set that extra aside.
3. Add pumpkin and grate for 10 secs, SP8.
4. Add egg, milk, cocoa powder, choc chips, butter, bicarb, baking powder, vanilla extract, flour and brewed coffee and mix for 5 secs, SP5.
5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a further 5-10 secs, SP7 so ingredients are all incorporated.
6. Transfer mix to prepared cake tin and cook for 35 minutes or until a skewer in middle comes out clean.
7. Allow cake to cool for a while in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack.
8. When cake is completely cool, dust with reserved icing sugar (if using) to serve.
Replace pumpkin with carrot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses