- 250 g unsalted butter, softened
- 160 g raw sugar
- 185 g plain flour
- 100 g rice flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 125 g Dark Choc Bits
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, extra
- 1. Mill sugar for 15 seconds on speed 9.
- 2. Add butter to sugar in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
- 3. Add half the plain flour, rice flour and cocoa powder and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6.
- 4. Add the remaining plain flour, rice flour and cocoa and mix for 5 - 8
- seconds on speed 6.
- 5. Remove the mixture from the TM bowl and knead on a floured surface until smooth.
- Roll the dough between sheets of baking paper until 1cm thick;
- refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 6.Preheat oven to 160 C (140 C fan-forced) .
- Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 7. Cut 25 x 6.5cm stars from dough. Place 4cm apart on baking trays.
- Decorate with Choc Bits; 1 Choc Bit in each point of the star.
- 8. Bake stars for 20 minutes; cool on trays.
- Dust stars with extra sifted icing sugar.
Chocolate Shortbread Stars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits