- 170 g Weetbix
- 200 g Butter
- 30 g cocoa
- 170 g brown sugar
- 40 g Coconut
- 1 egg
- Place weetbix into mixing bowl and crush 5 sec/speed 9. Remove from bowl and set aside. 2. Place butter into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/50 C/speed 1 or until melted. 3. Add weetbix, cocoa, brown sugar, coconut and egg and combine 30 sec/speed 4. 4. Press into a lined slice tin. Bake in moderate oven for 15-20 minutes until firm to touch.Cool and ice with chocolate icing. To make chocolate icing: 5. Mix 2 cups icing sugar, 2 Tbs cooca, 1 Tbs soft butter and enough boiling water to give a smooth consistency. 6. Top with sprinkles if desired.
Recipe from my blog:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli