- 200 g Cashews, (Natural, unsalted)
- 75 g pecans, (Or brasil nuts or walnuts)
- 85 g dates (dried pitted)
- 50 g Maple syrup, (The REAL stuff)
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut, (Shredded is fine, too)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt, (Himalayan)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut sugar, (Or granulated sugar of choice)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
Add ingredients to "Closed lid"
Mill 10 seconds, speed 9
No need to clean "Closed lid"
Add all ingredients to "Closed lid"
Slowly increase speed up to Speed 8. Scrape down after 20 seconds and repeat 2-3 times until mix is smooth and glossy
Roll into teaspoon sized balls and pop into a large zip lock bag. If oil is coming out of nuts squeeze the excess out as you roll them.
Add Cinnamon Sugar and shake bag to combine
Cinnamon sugar (if making)
Accessories you need
- My hubby quite likes these, so I hide them in the freezer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Cooked Millet (awesome alternative to cous cous)
- Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie (vegan, raw, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free)
- Avo-nnaise aka vegan mayonnaise (egg-free soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, WFPB)
- Paraati Chana - Indian chickpeas with split peas (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Nigerian Falafels - Akara (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon muffins (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free)
- Apple porridge (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free)
- Chia Breakfast Pudding (vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Soaked Spelt Crackers
- Mini Quiche - lunchbox, snacks, breaky-on-the-go!
- Rich and Hearty Bolognese w zoodles (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Breakfast Pikelets - 2 Ingredients (Paleo, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free)