- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 170 g coconut milk
- 1/2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 level tablespoon honey
- 70 g cup coconut flour
- 3 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 level teaspoon sea salt
- 30 g coconut oil, + extra for frying
Add all ingredients into thermomix bowl.
Mix for 10 seconds on speed six. Scape down side of bowl. Check batter has been mixed in, if not mix for another 5 seconds.
Turn on stove and place a fry pan on there. Add some coconut oil and let it melt.
Use a ladle to spoon out batter into fry pan. Or you could just pour out from the thermomix bowl but I find the batter is rather thick. Once the pancake starts to bubble, flip it over with a spatula.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)