- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 170 g coconut milk
- 1/2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 level tablespoon honey
- 70 g cup coconut flour
- 3 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 level teaspoon sea salt
- 30 g coconut oil, + extra for frying
Add all ingredients into thermomix bowl.
Mix for 10 seconds on speed six. Scape down side of bowl. Check batter has been mixed in, if not mix for another 5 seconds.
Turn on stove and place a fry pan on there. Add some coconut oil and let it melt.
Use a ladle to spoon out batter into fry pan. Or you could just pour out from the thermomix bowl but I find the batter is rather thick. Once the pancake starts to bubble, flip it over with a spatula.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls -Variation of Cinnamon Doughnut Bliss Balls (paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free)
- S'more slice