- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 170 g coconut milk
- 1/2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 level tablespoon honey
- 70 g cup coconut flour
- 3 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 level teaspoon sea salt
- 30 g coconut oil, + extra for frying
Add all ingredients into thermomix bowl.
Mix for 10 seconds on speed six. Scape down side of bowl. Check batter has been mixed in, if not mix for another 5 seconds.
Turn on stove and place a fry pan on there. Add some coconut oil and let it melt.
Use a ladle to spoon out batter into fry pan. Or you could just pour out from the thermomix bowl but I find the batter is rather thick. Once the pancake starts to bubble, flip it over with a spatula.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian