THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 1 orange
- 30 grams poppy seeds
- 3 eggs
- 300 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 200 grams sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
2. Place orange and rice bran oil into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 4.
4. Pour into loaf cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Can be made with half the quantity of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake