- 180 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Dutch Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams sugar
- 100 grams Butter, Room Temp
- 2 egg
- 100 grams Butter, room temp
- 260 grams icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Pre heat oven to 190 degrees fan forced.
Mill sugar 10 sec, speed 9
Mix flour,cocoa,baking soda and powder,salt and sugar on speed 3, for 15 Sec. Then scrape down.
Add butter and eggs.
Mix 20 sec, speed 6 or until mixture comes together
Take teaspoons of dough and place on baking paper leaving space between each ball. Slightly flatten.
Bake for 9 min's. Leave to cool.
Place butter, sugar and vanilla into bowl speed 4 for 30 sec. Scrape down. Then do it again for another 30 sec till light and fluffy.
To Assemble the cookies.
Fill a piping bag with cream. pipe blobs of cream into the centre of one biscuit.
Place another biscuit equal size on top of the cream. Lightly press so you see the filling.
Continue till all biscuits are sandwiched together.
Accessories you need
Can use as just a yummy chocolate biscuit only. Keep i air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies