- 70 grams coconut oil
- 120 grams raw Organic Honey
- 300 grams organic rolled oats
- 90 grams raw almonds
- 90 grams pecans
- 30 grams Mixed seeds, i.e chia, sunflower and pepitas
- 40 grams sultanas
- 10 grams dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place almonds and pecan nuts into mixing bowl. Chop on turbo for 0.5 seconds.
Place honey and oil into bowl. Mix for 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed "Counter-clockwise operation" 1.5.
Add remaining ingredients (except dried fruit) and chopped nuts. Mix "Counter-clockwise operation" , 40 seconds, speed "Counter-clockwise operation" 2.
Line a large tray or two with baking paper . Tip ingredients onto tray, spread out thinly and place in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn granola a few times during cooking to avoid burning.
Add sultanas, cinnamon and cranberries (mix until evenly spread.
Cool completely before storing in airtight glass container.
Be careful whilst in oven as can burn easily if you don't turn regularly.
Very tasty with yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Doughnut Bundt
- Gourmet crackers