- 500 gram carrots, chopped into 4cm lengths
- 170 gram Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 170 gram wholemeal plain flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 galze ginger, cut into small pecies
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 180 gram Grapeseed Oil
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 75 grams treacle
- 100 grams walnuts
1. Pre-heat oven 160C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.2. Place carrots in TM bowl. Chop 8 secs/ speed 5. Set aside.3. Add flours, spices and bicarbonate soda to TM bowl. Mix 3secs/ speed 3.4. Add in oil, eggs, sugar & treacle and mix 6secs/ speed 6. Scrape down sides if required.5. Add reserved carrots and stir through manually with spatula.6. Add walnuts to TM bowl. Mix 5secs / speed 5/ reverse.7. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 1hour 20 mins or until cooked and a skewer comes out clean.8. Meanwhile, rinse out TM bowl and put all ingredients into TM bowl for icing. Mix 5secs/ speed5. Note, if using raw sugar, mill first 20secs/ speed 10 and then add in remaining ingredients.9. Bake in oven 1.5hr check with skewer if it comes out clean, take cake out and cool in tin before placing on wire rack till completely cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits