- 420g can butter beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla extract or bean paste
- 70 grams Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 120 grams Rapadura/coconut Sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Puree Beans, water, 1 egg & vanilla 5-10 sec / speed 7. Set aside
Without washing TM Bowl beat coconut oil & sugar 20-30 sec / speed 5.
Add remaining eggs & beat 20 sec / speed 4.
Add bean mix 5 sec / speed 4.
Add Coconut Flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda & salt, mix 10 sec / speed 4
Pour batter in prepared cake tin / prepared cupcake pans.
Bake in Moderate oven for 10-15 min or until skewer comes out clean.
Vanilla 'Magic Bean' Cake
Topping recommendation: Sarah Wong Dairy Free Frosting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup