- 100 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 280 grams cream
- 300 grams quality dark chocolate, chopped
Preheat oven to 120C fan forced. Grease a 20cm non-stick springform pan and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and milll 5 sec/speed 9.
Add dessicated coconut and egg whites to the bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5. Press the coconut mixture evenly over base and about 5 cm up the sides of the pan. Bake until golden (about 40 minutes). Allow to cool.
While the base is cooking, rinse the bowl and spatula.
Once the base is cooked and while it is cooling, place the chocolate pieces into the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add cream into mixing bowl and heat 60C/5 mins/speed 1.
Pour chocolate mixture into coconut shell. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made a day in advance.
Recipe has been adapted from a combination of a Donna Hay "Food Fast" recipe and an Australian Women's Weekly recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Banoffee Pie
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Wool Roll Bread
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Sausages