- 320 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence+1 vanilla bean OR 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean paste
- 240 grams Coconut cream (or 1 can Ayam brand)
- 4 eggs
- 430 grams Self Raising Flour (or make your own from EDC)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder (make your own EDC)
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
This recipe is based on the recipe from Thermomix 2012 Food Lovers Calendar, but made completely dairy free.
Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 x 12 hole muffin tins with patty cases.
Place sugar and vanilla bean (if using) in TM Bowl. Mill for 15 Seconds, Speed 10
Add coconut oil and mix 10 seconds on Speed 4 (my oil was solidified because of the cold and worked well!)
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 Seconds on Speed 7 or until combined
Spoon mixture into patty cases and bake for approx 20 or so minutes until golden. Allow to cool before icing.
I just sprinkled with homemade icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread