- 320 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence+1 vanilla bean OR 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean paste
- 240 grams Coconut cream (or 1 can Ayam brand)
- 4 eggs
- 430 grams Self Raising Flour (or make your own from EDC)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder (make your own EDC)
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
This recipe is based on the recipe from Thermomix 2012 Food Lovers Calendar, but made completely dairy free.
Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 x 12 hole muffin tins with patty cases.
Place sugar and vanilla bean (if using) in TM Bowl. Mill for 15 Seconds, Speed 10
Add coconut oil and mix 10 seconds on Speed 4 (my oil was solidified because of the cold and worked well!)
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 Seconds on Speed 7 or until combined
Spoon mixture into patty cases and bake for approx 20 or so minutes until golden. Allow to cool before icing.
I just sprinkled with homemade icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato fritters
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon