- 90 grams coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams Milk (Any), Can be dairy, almond, soya, rice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Exract
- 220 grams gluten free flour, (Or spelt if not gluten free)
- 100 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- Strawberry Jam, or jam of choice
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line cupcake tin with 16 patty cases
Put oil, milk, eggs and vanilla in bowl and mix speed 7/10 sec
Add all other ingredients and mix speed 5-10/5 sec or until just combined
Scoop into cupcake cases. Using back of a teaspoon, make a well in centre of each cupcake and fill with a teaspoon of jam.
Bake for about 20 mins or unitl golden brown (every oven is different so check after 15 mins)
Accessories you need
These can be made completely dairy and gluten free. Also refined sugar free.
Even if you don't need to be gluten free, you will love these. Try not to eat them all!!
Great for school lunches as are nut free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free