- 90 grams coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams Milk (Any), Can be dairy, almond, soya, rice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Exract
- 220 grams gluten free flour, (Or spelt if not gluten free)
- 100 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- Strawberry Jam, or jam of choice
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line cupcake tin with 16 patty cases
Put oil, milk, eggs and vanilla in bowl and mix speed 7/10 sec
Add all other ingredients and mix speed 5-10/5 sec or until just combined
Scoop into cupcake cases. Using back of a teaspoon, make a well in centre of each cupcake and fill with a teaspoon of jam.
Bake for about 20 mins or unitl golden brown (every oven is different so check after 15 mins)
Accessories you need
These can be made completely dairy and gluten free. Also refined sugar free.
Even if you don't need to be gluten free, you will love these. Try not to eat them all!!
Great for school lunches as are nut free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad