- 190 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 60 g Butter, Melted
- 1 egg, Lightly Beaten
- 140 g Milk
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- icing sugar, To Dust
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a 12 hole (1/3 cup) muffin tray with paper cases.
Melt butter in TMX 50 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 3.
Add flour, sugar, coconut, egg and milk to bowl. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Add raspberries and fold through with spatula.
Spoon mixture into prepared tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted at centre comes out clean. Stand in tray for 5 minutes. Lift to a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from recipes + May 2011.
Original recipe made 24 mini muffins cooked for 12-15 minutes.
Texture was light and fluffy like a cupcake which is surprisng for a muffin recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre