- 250 g Butter, cubed
- 200 g plain flour
- 70 g cocoa
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 130 g Coconut
- 150 g caster sugar
- 180 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Put butter into TM bowl and cook for 3 mins, 60c, sp 2.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on sp 5 for 15 seconds.
- Scrape mixutre into 24cm round cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 50 minutes.
Accessories you need
- This recipe has been adapted from Donna Hay's Chocolate and Coconut Cake (I have used less sugar).
- I served it with chocolate balls on top and chocolate ganache!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup