- 125 g Cold Butter, chopped
- 115 g plain flour
- 40 g icing sugar mixture (soft icing sugar)
- 50 g custard powder
- dash vanilla essence
- 1 level teaspoons coffee, instant granulated, dissolved i 1-2 tspns warm water (optional)
- 45 g Milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 200 g icing sugar, (pure or as above)
- 150 g butter at room temperature, chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Add butter to the , blend sp4/20 secs.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend sp4/20 secs/ scrape and repeat. Mixture should form clumps.
3. Roll t'spoons full of mixture and place on the tray, leaving a little room between each.
4. Press down with a fork to flatten slightly.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
6. Cool on a wire rack, and prepare the butter-cream.
7. Join in pairs.
Allow some time in the fridge for the buttercream to set.
- Blend together sp4/ until smooth.
Accessories you need
Oh soooo good
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling