- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Coffee
- 2 teaspoons Boiling water
- 125 g thickened cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75 g Tia Maria
- 260 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 95 g sugar
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 190oC
Lightly grease Muffin Tray or use muffin casings
Place butter in and melt for 2 minutes at 50o on speed 2
While butter is melting dissolve coffee in boiling water
Add coffee, cream, eggs and vanilla extract to melted butter, mix on speed 4 for 8 - 10 seconds then add in Tia Maria and mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Fold in flour, baking powder and sugar on speed 4 for 6 - 8 seconds. Do not over mix.
Spoon mixture into muffin tray and bake at 190oC for 20-25 minutes.
Cool on wire rack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls