- 90 g raw sugar
- 1 lemon, rind only (optional)
- 280 g plain flour
- 200 g Butter
- 100 g raw sugar
- 40 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 lemons, juice only, approx 90g
- Pinch salt
** Pre-heat oven - 200 deg
1. Add sugar and rind (if using) to TM bowl and blitz - 10 sec/speed 10
2. Add flour and butter and mix - 20 sec/speed 5
3. Press into baking tin lined with baking paper and place in preheated oven for 20 min or until golden
** don't wash bowl after making base
1. Add sugar to TM bowl and blitz - 7 sec/speed 7
2. Add remaining topping ingredients and mix - 15 sec/speed 5
2. Pour on top of biscuit base (once cooked) and bake for a further 20 min or until firm
3. Once cool, slice and dust with icing sugar.
Use a potato peeler to take rind off lemons. Try to avoid the white pith.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup