- 90 g Flora Light margarine (I used homemade butter)
- 75 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 60 g sultanas
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
- 20 g skim milk
- 150 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 75 g Cornflakes
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Add margarine and sugar to bowl and cream for 5 seconds on speed 5
3. Add egg white and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5
4. Add sultanas, coconut, milk and flour and mix on , speed 2 for 10 seconds.
5. Add cornflakes and mix on , speed 2 for 20 seconds or until just combined.
6. Drop a dessertspoon of mixture onto a baking tray with baking paper or baking mat and flatten cookies slightly.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy when cool.
This was a recipe that my diabetic nurse gave me when I had Gestational Diabeties, I have converted it to suit the TM.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly