- 90 g Flora Light margarine (I used homemade butter)
- 75 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 60 g sultanas
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
- 20 g skim milk
- 150 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 75 g Cornflakes
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Add margarine and sugar to bowl and cream for 5 seconds on speed 5
3. Add egg white and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5
4. Add sultanas, coconut, milk and flour and mix on , speed 2 for 10 seconds.
5. Add cornflakes and mix on , speed 2 for 20 seconds or until just combined.
6. Drop a dessertspoon of mixture onto a baking tray with baking paper or baking mat and flatten cookies slightly.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy when cool.
This was a recipe that my diabetic nurse gave me when I had Gestational Diabeties, I have converted it to suit the TM.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Stuffed Chicken Breast rolled in bacon with mash and veg - all in one meal