- 2 eggs
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 125 grams Milk
- 4 Apples (Pink Lady or Granny Smith), Cored & Thinly Sliced
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Prehea oven to 180. Grease a 22cm round cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
2. Beat eggs for 30 senconds on speed 7.
3. Add Caster Sugar and continue on speed 7 for 2 minutes or until the batter becomes thick.
4. Stir through the melted butter & vanilla for 20 seconds speed 2.
5. Add the flour, cinnamon, salt and milk. Stir through for 30 seconds speed 2.
6. Add the apples to the batter and stir through speed 1 making sure all the apples have been coated in the batter.
The batter will be quite runny.
7. Pour into the cake tin and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown and coming slightly away from the sides of the pan. The cake is cooked when a skewer insterted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before carefully turning out onto a wire rack, Dust with icing sugar and serve with thick cream or however you like.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves