- 100 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 g Rice or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 80 g rice malt or agave syrup
- 60 g Raw unsalted almonds
- 60 g plain flour
- 10 g Raw cocao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g Blueberries or raspberries
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease and line 24cm cake tin (round or square depending on your preference)
Place almonds in TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds speed 6. Set aside
Place coconut oil in the bowl and melt for 60 seconds at 60 degrees speed 4 (unless already melted)
Add all remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds speed 5
Pour into prepared cake tin and bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean
Allow to cool for 5 mins before removing from the tin
Cut into small rectangle shapes or cake slices
Serve warm or cool
A great dairy free alternative to traditional chocolate cake and with no sugar, it's great for work or lunchboxes!
This recipe can also easily be gluten free
Simply by swapping plain flour for corn flour or mill an extra 60g almonds (total 120g almond meal)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)