- 100 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 g Rice or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 80 g rice malt or agave syrup
- 60 g Raw unsalted almonds
- 60 g plain flour
- 10 g Raw cocao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g Blueberries or raspberries
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease and line 24cm cake tin (round or square depending on your preference)
Place almonds in TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds speed 6. Set aside
Place coconut oil in the bowl and melt for 60 seconds at 60 degrees speed 4 (unless already melted)
Add all remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds speed 5
Pour into prepared cake tin and bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean
Allow to cool for 5 mins before removing from the tin
Cut into small rectangle shapes or cake slices
Serve warm or cool
A great dairy free alternative to traditional chocolate cake and with no sugar, it's great for work or lunchboxes!
This recipe can also easily be gluten free
Simply by swapping plain flour for corn flour or mill an extra 60g almonds (total 120g almond meal)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake