- 200 grams dark chocolate (70%)
- 70 grams pistachio kernels
- 150 grams Butter, room temp
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large packham pears very firm, Roughly chopped
- 250 grams dark chocolate 70*
- 150 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat Oven 160* Oil and line bottom of 22-24 cm spring form pan.
Mill chocolate & pistachios T:5 sec S:9 set aside
Place butter sugar & eggs in TM bowl mix T:20 secS: 7
Add chocolate nuts flour baking pdr & pears mix on REVERSE T:20sec S:4
pour into pan, bake 30-40 mins (depending on your oven)
Cool in tin 10 mins. Turn out and allow to cool.
Place chocolate in TM bowl grate T:5 sec S:8
Add cream cook T:2mins T:70* S:3
Pour into bowl allow to cool & thicken, pour over cake let run down sides, scatter with Pistachios
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option