- 200 grams dark chocolate (70%)
- 70 grams pistachio kernels
- 150 grams Butter, room temp
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large packham pears very firm, Roughly chopped
- 250 grams dark chocolate 70*
- 150 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat Oven 160* Oil and line bottom of 22-24 cm spring form pan.
Mill chocolate & pistachios T:5 sec S:9 set aside
Place butter sugar & eggs in TM bowl mix T:20 secS: 7
Add chocolate nuts flour baking pdr & pears mix on REVERSE T:20sec S:4
pour into pan, bake 30-40 mins (depending on your oven)
Cool in tin 10 mins. Turn out and allow to cool.
Place chocolate in TM bowl grate T:5 sec S:8
Add cream cook T:2mins T:70* S:3
Pour into bowl allow to cool & thicken, pour over cake let run down sides, scatter with Pistachios
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread