- 200 grams Pitted Dates, dried
- 130 grams cold water
- 430 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package 200ml UHT Cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven 180 degrees celsius
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
1. Place 200g of dried pitted dates into lid on and mc in. Turbo until the consistency you prefer. (we turbo, 1sec, four times)
2. Add remaining ingredients, adding the liquids first.
3. Lid on, MC on and knead mixture using function for one minute, or until all ingredients are combined.
4. Turn out onto floured bench and press together. Flatten out, using your hands until approx. 2cm thick.
5. Cut into 9 pieces (or smaller if you wish) and place on lined baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10-15 or until golden brown.
Preparation - Dates (the fruit, not a night out on the town)
These freeze brilliantly - just wrap them individually in gladwrap and put them in a freezer proof container to stop them getting freezer bittern. Will keep for a month in the freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests