- Juice 1 orange
- 1 cup raisins or sultanas
- 100 gOrange Intense Lindt chocolate
- 200 g brown sugar
- 110 g caster sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 310 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- Almond slivers or chopped macadamias to taste
Recipe is created for
sultanas in orange juice (or rum) for a few hours or overnight.
oven to 180ºC.
broken chocolate into TM bowl and mill for 4
seconds on speed 7. If you
prefer chunkier chocolate check the chop earlier. Set aside.
butter, sugars, vanilla and egg into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
flour, cocoa and 2 tbsps orange juice from soaked raisins, and with dial set to
closed lid position"Closed lid" , mix for 10-15 seconds on Interval setting"Dough mode" until blended.
nuts of choice and blend a further 7
seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 4.
spoonfuls onto lined baking trays and cook for 10-12 minutes.
to cool on trays, they will become firm as they cool.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Baby frittatas
- My dad Bill's curried chicken
- Nut Free Paleo Banana Muffins
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pistachio Biscotti by CP63
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts