- Juice 1 orange
- 1 cup raisins or sultanas
- 100 gOrange Intense Lindt chocolate
- 200 g brown sugar
- 110 g caster sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 310 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- Almond slivers or chopped macadamias to taste
Recipe is created for
sultanas in orange juice (or rum) for a few hours or overnight.
oven to 180ºC.
broken chocolate into TM bowl and mill for 4
seconds on speed 7. If you
prefer chunkier chocolate check the chop earlier. Set aside.
butter, sugars, vanilla and egg into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
flour, cocoa and 2 tbsps orange juice from soaked raisins, and with dial set to
closed lid position , mix for 10-15 seconds on Interval setting until blended.
nuts of choice and blend a further 7
seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
spoonfuls onto lined baking trays and cook for 10-12 minutes.
to cool on trays, they will become firm as they cool.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles