- Juice 1 orange
- 1 cup raisins or sultanas
- 100 g Orange Intense Lindt chocolate
- 200 g brown sugar
- 110 g caster sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 310 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- Almond slivers or chopped macadamias to taste
Recipe is created for
sultanas in orange juice (or rum) for a few hours or overnight.
oven to 180ºC.
broken chocolate into TM bowl and mill for 4
seconds on speed 7. If you
prefer chunkier chocolate check the chop earlier. Set aside.
butter, sugars, vanilla and egg into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
flour, cocoa and 2 tbsps orange juice from soaked raisins, and with dial set to
closed lid position, mix for 10-15 seconds on Interval setting until blended.
nuts of choice and blend a further 7
seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
spoonfuls onto lined baking trays and cook for 10-12 minutes.
to cool on trays, they will become firm as they cool.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats