- Juice 1 orange
- 1 cup raisins or sultanas
- 100 g Orange Intense Lindt chocolate
- 200 g brown sugar
- 110 g caster sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 310 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- Almond slivers or chopped macadamias to taste
8Recipe is created for
sultanas in orange juice (or rum) for a few hours or overnight.
oven to 180ºC.
broken chocolate into TM bowl and mill for 4
seconds on speed 7. If you
prefer chunkier chocolate check the chop earlier. Set aside.
butter, sugars, vanilla and egg into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
flour, cocoa and 2 tbsps orange juice from soaked raisins, and with dial set to
closed lid position, mix for 10-15 seconds on Interval setting until blended.
nuts of choice and blend a further 7
seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
spoonfuls onto lined baking trays and cook for 10-12 minutes.
to cool on trays, they will become firm as they cool.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers