- lemon rind, from 1/4 of lemon
- 35 grams Self rising flour
- 110 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Power
- 25 grams dessicated coconut
- 15 grams unsalted butter
- 80 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 60 grams lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Before you begin: Preheat oven to 160 deg fan forced or 180 deg not fan forced. Grease two 200-250ml capacity oven proof ramekins and set aside.
1.Place flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon rind in bowl. Mill 10 sec/ sp 9.
2. Weigh in coconut and mix 3 sec/ sp 4.Set aside mixture.
3. Place butter, chopped, into bowl and melt 60 deg/ 1min 30 sec/ .
4. Add milk, egg. Put lid on and MC in place and squeeze lemons while measuring the juice, making sure not to get any pips in the bowl. I had 60 grams of juice from 1 1/2 lemons. Mix 3sec/ sp 4.
5. Add in dry mixture and mix 3 sec/ sp 3 or until completely mixed.
6. Pour into ramikins and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden on top and with a rich sauce in the bottom. Serve warm.
Donna Hays Lemon and Coconut Impossible pies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies