- 125 grams Butter, cold, chopped.
- 115 grams plain flour
- 45 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 50 grams custard powder
- 50 g Butter, Softened and chopped
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Add butter to the , blend sp4/20 secs.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend sp4/20 secs/ scrape and repeat. Mixture should form clumps.
3. Roll t'spoons full of mixture and place on the tray, leaving a little room between each.
4. Press down with a fork to flatten slightly.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
6. Cool on a wire rack, and prepare the butter-cream.
- Combine all the ingredients 20secs/sp4
1. Join the biscuits into pairs, using a tsp of filling per biscuit and joining the pairs together.
2. If they filling is very soft, put them in the fridge for 20 mins or so.
How to: Dough
Accessories you need
Dedicated to my dear Mother-In-Law Dot (Dotty)...her favourite.
Delicious with a good cup of tea...Out of a pot..always..
This recipe is easily doubled. Trust me, you’ll want to..
The icing is sufficient for a double amount. Any remaining buttercream can be frozen, if you are not doubling the biscuit recipe 👍
for more great recipes and tips for cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Pinch of Yum Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits