- 100 g Butter
- 310 g self raising flour
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 165 g brown sugar
- 310 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 170 g Milk, choc bits
- 170 g white or dark choc bits
- 175 g Milk, choc bits
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180°C
Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60°C on speed 4
Place remaining ingredients except choc bits in TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4-5
Add choc bits and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 1 using spatula to encorporate
Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake