- 140 g raw sugar
- 120 g crystallized ginger
- 190 g plain flour
- 170 g softened or melted butter
- 1 beaten egg (reserve some for glazing)
- flaked almonds
Preheat oven to 180C.
Add raw sugar. Mill 5 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
Add crystallized ginger. Chop for 3 sec/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients, including raw sugar. Mix for 10 sec/speed 5. It is a slightly sticky dough.
Pressed into a greased 24cm flan tin. Decorate with flaked almonds and glaze with reserved egg wash.
Bake for roughly 25 mins or until golden brown.
Leave out flaked almonds for a nut-free version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"