- 140 g raw sugar
- 120 g crystallized ginger
- 190 g plain flour
- 170 g softened or melted butter
- 1 beaten egg (reserve some for glazing)
- flaked almonds
Preheat oven to 180C.
Add raw sugar. Mill 5 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
Add crystallized ginger. Chop for 3 sec/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients, including raw sugar. Mix for 10 sec/speed 5. It is a slightly sticky dough.
Pressed into a greased 24cm flan tin. Decorate with flaked almonds and glaze with reserved egg wash.
Bake for roughly 25 mins or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Leave out flaked almonds for a nut-free version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins