- 500 g Self Raising Flour
- 240 g honey
- 240 g brown sugar
- 480 g Milk
- 2 eggs, (Optional)
- 4 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 level teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients on 30sec/sp7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Mix for a further 15sec/sp7.
3. Evenly divide the mixture into 2 loaf tins.
4. Bake 40 mins or until the top of loaves spring back. Do not overcook.
My grandmother and my mother used to make this often!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce