- 1 package Butternut Snap biscuits (whole)
- 60 g melted butter
- 250 g Cream Cheese (1pkt)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Lemon (juice only)
- 1/4 teaspoon Organic Vanilla Paste
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in bowl and mix - speed 7 for 15 seconds
2. Add melted butter and mix 5 seconds
3. Press into springform pans (I use 2 smaller ones but 1 large is also fine) and refrigerate whilst making filling
Clean and dry TM bowl
1. Place cream cheese, whole tin of sweetened condensed milk, vanilla paste and juice of lemon into bowl and mix - speed 8 - 20 seconds.
2. Pour into prepared tins and regrigerate 3 hours
Serving suggestions :
* Grated chocolate
* Raspberry Coulis
* Icing Sugar dusting
Easiest Cheesecake ever (gelatine free)
Accessories you need
* Can delete lemon juice and add melted chocolate, berry of choice or other flavouring as desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake