- 2 eggs
- 115g sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 120g almonds
- almond essence, optional.
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add sugar to the and blitz 5sec, speed 9.
Add the eggs and whisk till thick & creamy
3min, 37C, speed 4
- Add a few drops of almond essence through the top while whisking.
- Scrape down the sides and add the almonds and flour to the
- Mix together approximately 10sec, , speed 2
- Transfer the mixture into a greased and lined bar tinned bake in a moderate oven (180C) for 30min
- Allow to cool completely ( several hours if not overnight) before slicing into thin slices about 5mm thick.
- Arrange the slices on baking trays lined with baking paper and bake at 150C for 20-30 min, until just starting to colour.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves